Comfortable stay in beautiful Resorts in Dalhousie

by 23:05 30 comments
One of my most memorable trip in Himachal was in Dalhousie. Being a student of History and having read about Lord Dalhousie I always wanted to visit this hill station. It was last winters, me and my friend who was also my classmate stayed in this amazing resort called Atithi Resort. This resort was recommended by some of my relatives who has already been there and it also rates among the best resorts in Dalhousie. It was a beautiful resort and it was at par with all my expectations. What impressed me the most was that they are also the first Organic restaurant of Dalhousie. For a city girl like me the view of the valley was breathtaking. We stayed in a double bed room which was well equipped with complimentary breakfast. The room was cozy with Led TV, wooden flooring and a very comfortable bed.

resorts in Banikhet Dalhousie
Atithi Resort Dalhousie


While at Dalhousie I visited Bhandal Valley, Norwood Paramdham, Panchapula, Dead Volcano and Dalhousie Churches. These enthusiastic trips makes one tired but the resort with its car rental facility makes the commuting easy. It was winters so we did not hang out by the pool much and there were quite a few power cuts during my stay there but their power back up was really good that we didn’t even face one second of darkness. I would recommend this resort to anyone who are looking for an enriching and comfortable experience, this perhaps is the best of all resorts in Banikhet Dalhousie.

30 comments:

  1. very nice blog sir this is one of most popular and beautiful place in India so thanks for given information. Hotel in Dalhousie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to take this opportunity to say that I really love this blog. deluxe room at Indraprastha Resort in Dalhousie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.Premium luxury

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post I was searching for few days.Deluxe Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is actually hitting what I want to expect. Suite room

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put really very helpful information in this blog. ZSuite room

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure it will help me to get some back links for my sites.Hotel cafe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice blog on this crucial topic.conference

    ReplyDelete
  9. You Think Very Differently, Your Post Has Logics and Valuable Message, I make the most of your post, Thank You for great posts, Keep Sharing, Keep Inspiring.
    restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog is actually hitting what I want to expect. restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has been a good resource of information for me in my research. hotel-cafe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to see your approaching updates.Spa Service at Indraprastha Resort

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to see your blog as it is just what I’ve looking for.
    Spa Service at Indraprastha Resort

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy to see your blog as it contains rich content.conference

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome information contained in this blog.Games parlour

    ReplyDelete
  16. You obviously know what your subject matter! hotel services

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy to see your blog as it contains rich content.Conference

    ReplyDelete
  18. way of explain detail about the concerned topic is awesome.Conference

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks a lot for making this post available to us.Attraction in Indraprastha Resort

    ReplyDelete